Popular Posts

Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Year. Healthier Natural Hair. Healthier Lifestyle.

"Il n'est jamais trop tard pour bien faire" is french for It's never too late to do a good deed and for that fellow bloggers I want to take this time and wish you a Happy and Healthy New Year 2012!!! According to the movie 2012 this is our last year on earth soooo LIVE IT UP.  If we must go out on 12.21.12 with a bang then let's make it a healthy bang...preparation is now.  :P With all jokes aside, I wish you all a successful new year.  May the Good Lord showers each and everyone of us with unlimited blessings.  For those with natural hair, May God grant us patience to learn and embrace our unique beauty so we don't revert to the creamy crack.  If you're in search of a new job this year, have goals you want to attain, ambitions you'd like to fulfill, dreams you'd like to achieve..well this is your year.  I believe you can achieve anything you set your mind into.  It's easier said than done wellllll practice is key and the time is now.  No one knows your needs better than yourself, so let's work towards a successful, happy and healthy new year one step at a time. xx Nappy by Nature

  **The weather has been extremely frigid this past week with temperatures in the teens and gusty winds with cold rain.  Amidst it all, I glanced outside for a few as I watched the clouds moving rapidly I noticed several beautiful colours in the sky - yupp a beautiful rainbow - I smiled and I smiled throughout the remaining of the day.  I forgot how terribly cold it was outside, I simply remembered how excited I got to see the rainbow.  There is always a light at the end of every tunnel.  It's day 15 of the new year and I can honestly say It's been going well and it will continue to go so well.  May it be well on your end bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment